If you love to sing, and people love hearing you, come show your stuff. GLEE will give you the opportunity to find that inner pop/rock/Broadway star longing to be free. You'll have the time of your life performing amazing songs with some other incredible singers (and dancers). From the Beatles to Journey to Adele, from Sutton Foster to Lady Gaga, we'll be struttin' the stage making beautiful music together! Don't miss out!
Musically Directed by Kristy Graves
- Classes will be held on Monday afternoons from 3:30pm to 5:00pm beginning on September 17th
- Performance is scheduled for Friday, December 14th at 7:30pm
- $325 per student tuition
Les Miserables - TEEN SHOW- Grades 8, 9,10, 11 & 12 ONLY
Based on Victor Hugo's Les Miserables
Les Misérables is the world’s longest running musical – a true modern classic based on Victor Hugo's novel and featuring one of the most memorable scores of all time. With countless awards to its name, Les Misérables is as groundbreaking today as it was when it first premiered in London in 1985.
In nineteenth century France, Jean Valjean is released from 19 years of unjust imprisonment, but finds nothing in store for him but mistrust and mistreatment. He breaks his parole in hopes of starting a new life, initiating a lifelong struggle for redemption as he is relentlessly pursued by police inspector Javert, who refuses to believe that Valjean can change his ways. Finally, during the Paris student uprising of 1832, Javert must confront his ideals after Valjean spares his life and saves that of the student revolutionary who has captured the heart of Valjean's adopted daughter. His world view shattered, Javert commits suicide, and Valjean finally attains the peace that he has sought for so long.
Epic, grand and uplifting, Les Misérables packs an emotional wallop that has thrilled audiences all over the world. The sung-through pop opera is ideal for a cast of exceptional singers and overflows with melodies that are already standards. A spectacle on Broadway and in London, Les Misérablesis equally effective with a minimal set; it is its powerful affirmation of the human spirit that has made Les Misérables a popular masterpiece.
Directed by Kristy Graves
- Rehearsals begin Friday, October 5th
- Through December rehearsals will be 7pm-9pm on mainly Fridays with a few exceptions for Thursday evenings.
- Rehearsal schedule increases beginning January to 2 times per week. Rehearsal schedule will be determined based on cast availability.
- Performances tentatively scheduled for February 8 @ 7pm, February 9 @ 1pm & 7pm, February 10 @ 1pm
- Tuition of $575 includes framed headshot and cast t-shirt